[dokuwiki] Pb with ACL after import of two wikis in one.

  • From: Eric GUIRBAL <eric.guirbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 13:55:51 +0200

Hello all,

I've just installed the last release of Dokuwiki. I use ACL and sneaky_index = 0. I have the namespaces:

+ root
  + namespace1
  + namespace2
  + playground
  + wiki

and I have a user user1 belonging to one group group1. I gave to this group creation right on namespace1 and no right on the other namespaces at the root.

The ACL config. seems correct according to the Access control list management. The index only show the pages in the namespace1 to that user. But the Media manager and the linkwizard show him the name of all pages and all media files in the other namespaces. But he can't read it.

According to the documentation, with sneaky_index = 0, that user could only see the namespaces names but not the name of the pages or media files.

I tried with sneaky_index = 1 and apply the patch to fix bug FS#1907 http://bugs.splitbrain.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1907 . The problem persist.

I mention that I have imported two wikis (data/pages, data/media, data/attic and data/meta), respectively in namespace1 and namespace2.

After the importation of the first wiki, I rebuilt the index tag and the search index without problem. But after the importation of the second wiki, the tagindex manager stay on "Finding all pages" (I wait 30' without success. I have only 500 pages or so).

I had another problem with the filelist plugin. It only shows one file and not the complete list of files.

I don't know the internal of Dokuwiki, but I suspect that all the problems come from the import of the second wiki. Is it possible ?
A plugin incompatibility ?

Oh, and I run the wikis on Debian Lenny.

Thanks.

--
Eric