[dokuwiki] Re: Javascript from js.php sometimes incomplete

  • From: Niccolo Rigacci <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:24:09 +0100

> closing braces and a semicolon. All Javascript on the site ceases to work.
> When I clear the cache, everything works normal again. Has anyone
> expericenced something similar and can give me any tips?

I experienced the same thing here, with dokuwiki-2006-11-06 and
indexmenu-2006-12-19.

Cannot find a solution. I did just little searching, it seems
that the javascript is complete into the dokuwiki cache, it gets
truncated only in the browser (firefox).

But don't be too confident in my analysis.

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy

Iraq, missione di pace: 57024 morti - www.iraqbodycount.net