[dokuwiki] Including PHP page behind dokuwiki login

  • From: Nick Putman <nickharambee@xxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:13:30 +0100

Hi,

I have a PHP page which is essentially a table with data pulled from a MySQL database. I would like to include this under the login of my wiki (i.e. it would be protected using the wiki user authentication), but as a standalone page with no template, rather than a wiki page with template. There would be a link from one of the wiki pages to this page/table.

Is it possible to do this with dokuwiki, and if so, where would I include the PHP page in the wiki folder hierarchy?

Thanks,

Nick