[dokuwiki] How to apply CSS to single page (or, even better, section of a page)

  • From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:14:32 +0100

I want to apply some styles to a specific table created in Dokuwiki and
I can't see how to do it.

The existing CSS for tables is (I'm using the roundbox template but I
guess the default is the same or similar) :-

    /* inline tables */
    div.dokuwiki table.inline {
      background-color: __background_neu__;
      border-spacing: 0px;
      border-collapse: collapse;
      color: __text_neu__;
    }

I thus can't see any way (using <HTML> or whatever) to override that DIV
CSS setting as one can't get a DIV inside the ones generated by Dokuwiki.
In addition there isn't a way of giving the table any sort of title and
thus a unique CSS id/class, at least I can't see a way to do it.

Any ideas anyone?

--
Chris Green