[dokuwiki] Images not showing up (line feed at beginning)

  • From: Mark Dalton <mdalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:48:33 -0400

I have moved the dokuwiki sites to a new server.   And now images
are not being displayed.   When I use wget to grab the image using
/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=image.jpg

The image comes, but it has a line feed appended.   I have tried
this with the the wiki's copied from the old server, and also from
a fresh install of the release and a git clone of the development
version.

I have checked for BOM|CRLF from all files.

I am sure it is something in the apache or PHP configuration.

Does anyone have any hints as to what else to change?

Mark