[dokuwiki] Re: How to show button with dynamic label ?

  • From: Oliver Geisen <oliver.geisen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:25:35 +0200

Hi,

i'd like to use "html_btn()" to display a button with variable/ dynamic label. So there can't be a translation for it. For now this seems impossible because buttons need to be translated, at least in english, or they won't contain anything in the label.
you may define an array $defaultbuttonlabel that will contain all the labels you like ;-)

Thanks for you code but it will not answer my question :-)
My problem isn't to code around this behaveiour but to find an upgrade-savvy way for it.
So i don't want to change the html_btn code, nor rebuild it completely in an own function. My question is if there EXIST a way to do it "right".

Oliver Geisen