[dokuwiki] How to show button with dynamic label ?

  • From: Oliver Geisen <oliver.geisen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:08:14 +0200

Hello,

i'd like to use "html_btn()" to display a button with variable/ dynamic label. So there can't be a translation for it. For now this seems impossible because buttons need to be translated, at least in english, or they won't contain anything in the label.

The cause for this behaveour is the line:

  $label = $lang['btn_'.$name];

in inc/html.php. If nothing exist, $label is NULL. I can only solve my problem by changeing this code, but this breaks further upgrades.

What can i do ?

Oliver Geisen _____________________________ Systemadministrator Kreisboten Verlag Mühlfellner KG 82362 Weilheim i. Ob. Tel. 0881/686-904 Fax 0881/686-74