[dokuwiki] Re: Hook/action for Edit button - is there one?

  • From: Tom N Harris <telliamed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 00:36:05 +0000

On 2/23/2010 9:39 AM, Chris G wrote:

I already have mozex configured on Firefox so I can use a local editor
on textareas which is pretty good, I just want the perfection of not
even bothering with seeing the textarea.

How will mozex respond to a textarea with the style ''display:none''? If that's all that's needed, you can just add userstyle.css to /conf with

    textarea { display: none !important; }

Or add some other CSS to do what you want. (Height/width perhaps.) And if you want to be more specific, the editor textarea has the ID wiki__text.

If you still want to modify the edit form, then the event you're looking for is HTML_EDITFORM_OUTPUT.
http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:event:html_editform_output

--
- tom
telliamed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx