[dokuwiki] Re: Hook/action for Edit button - is there one?

On 2/25/2010 11:02 AM, Chris G wrote:

In fact having said that I think what I want to do is hook the 'edit'
action and the 'save' action.  Does that sound reasonable, write an
action plugin that hooks ACTION_ACT_PREPROCESS and take over the
'edit' and 'save' actions there?

Yes. I think you only need the edit action, which I think also encompasses preview (if that's possible with an external editor) and the result of editing will be to generate a save action which is processed normally.

I thought there might be some attribute you can add to a form to make mozex take over automagically.

Of course, the other option to external editing is to use the RPC-XML interface. But it seems you're already treading down this path. Good luck!

--
- tom
telliamed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx