[dokuwiki] Help with answering feature requests

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:25:54 +0100

Hi *!

I just went through the bugtracker and tried to clean up a little bit
but I could need some help. There are a lot of feature requests which
are now obsolete because a plugin to do the wanted thing exists.

I'd like to get them closed properly. It would be great if someone could
go through the list at
http://bugs.splitbrain.org/index.php?project=1&type=2 and just add a
friendly comment to all tasks where a plugin exists. Please include an
URL to the plugin's description page in the comment. I then will close
those tasks.

I think this is a nice way to help out with DokuWiki's development
without the need to be a programmer ;-)