[dokuwiki] Re: Fwd: What about a shared boot request at Fosdem among some wikis?

  • From: Michael Hamann <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jean-Marc Libs <jyhem@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 22:23:54 +0100

I got the following mail about sharing a booth at Fosdem in Brussels
in January. I won't be able to do it but maybe some other people would
be interested in representing DokuWiki at one of the largest
OpenSource conferences?

Anyone up for it?

I'm at fosdem 2016 and can join the wiki stand, may not all the time - want
to see some other "things" too :-)

I'll also be at FOSDEM next year so I would be happy to join the booth
and meet Jean-Marc, Dominik and all the other great people there! Of
course I also want to see some other things, but I guess we can
coordinate that.

Michael