[dokuwiki] Re: External edits

  • From: Etienne MELEARD <etienne.meleard@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:29:52 +0200

Le 30/06/2010 12:22, Chris Tapp a écrit :

Would you not be better logging into the host machine and running the script on there? Do you have ssh access at all?

Ideally, yes. Unfortunately the server is configured in a way that makes this very difficult.

Chris

There is a quick and dirty way to do this, I had to do stuff like that so I ended with this solution :

You write a script that uses your session cookie and loads your_page?do=edit (with curl or such).

Then it parses the page with some regexp (or even with a html parser) to get the textarea's content and perform some actions on it.

Finally it post back the new content along with the same parameters as the edit form (sectok ...) and you're done ...

Not very clean but quite efficient ...

Etienne