[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki on OpenBSD

  • From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:34:52 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, June 11, 2007 21:12, Guy Brand wrote:
> On 11 juin at 20:04, Samuel Penn wrote:
>
>> the To field in emails is written which causes mini_sendmail to
>> reject the email as invalid (there's no space between the mail name
>> and the mail address, e.g. "Bob<bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"). I need to
>> investigate the latest release candidate at some point and see whether
>> this is still a problem.
>
>   I confirm this is a bug in mail_encode_address(). This trivial
>   change should fix it:

...snip...

That was one of the changes I made, though I ended up simply
stripping the address down to "bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx" due to other
issues mini_sendmail had. I'll try and test it on a clean
install of the RC, possibly this weekend.

--
Be seeing you,            Web: www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.                    GTalk: sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx