[dokuwiki] Dokuwiki on OpenBSD

  • From: Samuel Penn <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:44:32 +0100

Hi,

I've been running DokuWiki on OpenBSD for a while now, and it's
great. However, one thing that I've never managed to get working
is the emailing of passwords.

I think that the problem might be related to the fact that Apache
runs in a chroot environment on OpenBSD. However, I also run
SquirrelMail (webmail software) on the same box, and that can send
emails just fine.

Can anyone give any suggestions to why DW can't send emails? All I
get is the following error:
    "Looks like there was an error on sending the password mail.
     Please contact the admin!"

Does anyone have any ideas on how to track down the problem (I
can't see any useful error messages in the logs), or on how to
fix it?

I'm using DokuWiki 2006-11-06 on OpenBSD 4.0.

Thanks very much.

--
Be seeing you,                         http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.                        Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx