[dokuwiki] Re: Disable DokuWiki actions

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:33:32 +0200

> When I use the default template I see the Old Revisions on all pages;
> but if I try to click it (even if Im admin) it says its disabled.  In
> fact a lot of the buttons that appears even when i dont want them to
> state the feature is disabled when clicked; but why tease site
> visitors  =)

You're right. Problem was that the Old Revision button is stupidly named
'history' instead like the corresponding action. For now I added a work
around in tpl_button and tpl_actionlink, but I wonder if we shouldn't
rename the action from revisions to history (renaming the button to
revisions would break the templates).