[dokuwiki] Re: Developers Manual and Documentation (where two mails)

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 16:56:39 -0500

I don't entirely disagree with this. As I said in my original post--a book could be very useful. What got my attention at the time was that the author was writing a book on an OS project--DokuWiki--and was asking the DokuWiki community to edit for him for free.

Myron

Andreas Gohr wrote:
Let's start with my opinion about a DokuWiki book.

First of all: When somebody wants to write a book the he should do
that. In that case it would be his (or her) book and personally I
don't care about the license then. Writing a book is a tremendous
amount of work (otherwise I would have written one myself already), if
the author wants to make as much money as possible from that I'm fine
with that.

--

Myron Turner