[dokuwiki] Re: Default template, first cut (rough)

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 07:59:06 -0500

On 8/13/2011 4:15 AM, Anika Henke wrote:

To make it easier for users to define whatever width they want, we can
have a style.ini replacement for e.g. __site_width__. That way you can
specify your own width (and make it 100%, for example) very easily.

About size: Is it correct to assume that the right-hand column is being set aside for a side-bar, since it remains constant in size, while the left-hand column adjusts to the width of the browser?

Typography: I very much like the typography of the new design. I particularly like the new type selection for code blocks, getting away from the usual default -- Courier.

Style Sheets: There are now so many style sheets in the css directory and so many selector dependencies that, to make changes, we need a road-map. This may be the CSS version of OO, but it makes dealing with the CSS much more difficult for admins.

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/