[dokuwiki] Re: Debugging dokuwiki javascript

  • From: "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 09:56:05 -0400

The jss and css code are in a single line without new lines or extra spaces in
order to "compress" the code.
This way, the total download size of the js and css code is reduced.

HTH
Oliver

dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Sometimes I get JavaScript errors with Dokuwiki, I see them in Firefox's JavaScript Console and I see that something does not work fine (Indexmenu plugin does not work).

The problem is that the JavaScript generated by

   /lib/exe/js.php?edit=0&amp;write=0

does not contains new lines: everything is contained in a single very long line! So errors are always at line 1 and I cannot debug.

I see also that /lib/exe/css.php results with the same single line format.

Is this a normal behaviour, can be it corrected?

I installed the Dokuwiki devel version with Blog and Indexmenu plugins and Sidebar template.

Thanks

-- Oliver Schulze L. Get my e-mail after a captcha test in: http://tinymailto.com/oliver