[dokuwiki] Debugging dokuwiki javascript

  • From: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 15:47:37 +0200

Sometimes I get JavaScript errors with Dokuwiki, I see them in
Firefox's JavaScript Console and I see that something does not
work fine (Indexmenu plugin does not work).

The problem is that the JavaScript generated by

does not contains new lines: everything is contained in a single
very long line! So errors are always at line 1 and I cannot

I see also that /lib/exe/css.php results with the same single
line format.

Is this a normal behaviour, can be it corrected?

I installed the Dokuwiki devel version with Blog and Indexmenu
plugins and Sidebar template.

Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy

Iraq, missione di pace: 43546 morti - www.iraqbodycount.net