[dokuwiki] Re: Current page id in sidebar

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 06:33:54 -0600

On 1/30/2012 2:11 AM, Dennis Plöger wrote:
Hi!

My question was specific to the rendering of the "current"-span surrounding an
internal link.

This is done using $ID. Shouldn't it be done with $INFO, because it shouldn't
IMHO refer to the currently RENDERED page rather than to the currently VIEWED
page.

Or am I wrong here?

I'm not sure where all this is going, but any change to the implementation of $ID could be an unnecessary burden for people who write and maintain plugins.
--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/