[dokuwiki] Backup Tool for Dokuwiki

  • From: "Lee Tambiah" <l_tambiah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:25:36 +0100

I usually run these tools in Linux, but I have convinced my workplace to use
Dokuwiki, but I am running it on Windows as a localhost for testing. Our live
dokuwiki is on an a GNU/Linux OS with apache.

We need the backup plugin desperately, I have installed it on my localhost,
however when I click backup it says it has been created but when i go to
download it or search for it, the file is simply not there. When clicking the
download link I get a page saying "Not Found". Is this a windows thing?

How can I make the backup tool work successfully?

Regards

L. Tambiah

GNU/Linux Enthusiast

"Dont hate me because i'm GNU"