[dokuwiki] Re: Action Plugins

  • From: "Bill Jones" <tetragondzein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:59:05 -0400

On 4/15/06, Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bill Jones wrote:
> > IE, I can place plain X/HTML pages into my data directory and they
> > don't get "parsed"  just 'sent"?

> Potentially yes, though you would need to come up with a mechanism to
> enable that to happen.
>
> Why don't you simply drop the html pages in your dokuwiki folder or some
> other folder and reference them with interwiki syntax, iirc
> {{this>somepage}} should work.  Or are these incomplete pages?

I guess I should feel stupid, but I don't; it has taken me this long
to digest what you meant I should do.

I believe you are saying that I can drop plain X/HTML(CSS/JS) files
into a namespace and have two things potentially happen:

1)  The Interwiki syntax will simply serve the pages and (hopefully)
2)  The dokuwiki ACL plugin will "protect" these "pages" from being
served if the group/people are not signed in?

Or are only those pages inside the "data" directory the only ones
which will be eligible for protection?

Thx!  =)
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/