[dokuwiki] Re: Action Plugins

Martin Tschofen wrote:

I'm assuming you're not quite ready. The pages don't exist yet.
Yes. Details are given at wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:action and
wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:event.

I'll have to think about the button bar. Right now I have a piece of
code that passes the button array from inc/toolbar.php to a file that
appends new buttons.
I took a quick look. I don't think action plugins will be able to do this. The button array in toolbar.php is created in a function only called by lib/exe/js.php. Its not accessed from anywhere within the normal dokuwiki script. Although it would be possible to add action plugins to js.php, I don't think its appropriate. It would be a lot of overhead for what needs to be a simple quick function.

There is a note on the array creation function to "add toolbar plugins". Perhaps you need to pester Andi or come up with an implementation for that yourself.

Cheers,

Chris