[dokuwiki] Re: ACL enabled & can't edit pages

  • From: "sports tg" <sportstg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 22:27:06 +0000

Thanks for the reply,

I'm having problems editing pages. I can view all the text files I
> have added to the data directory allright. I have ACL installed as
> described on http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:acl
>
> My local.php page is basic:
>
> $conf['title'] = 'MyWiki';
> $conf['data'] = './data';
> $conf['useacl'] = 1;
> $conf['superuser'] = '@ALL';

this makes no sense ------^

Sorry I was expirementing to try and get it working. It was @admin but then
I realised my users were in the ALL group - which I know gets access anyway.

Can anyone spot what I am missing? Maybe I have not given enough
> info.

what does ?do=check say? most probably your files are not writable by
the webserver.

I'm not sure what that command is sorry, llinux did not recongnise it
anyway. I'm a linux bewbie and not sure how to check if they are writeable.
I have edited them before but maybe something happened....