[dokuwiki-teams] Re: Leaving Teams

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:40:55 +0100

> As for some of the reasons: In the process of my current attempts to
> restructure my use of
> my free time I came to the conclusion that I need a break from all
> things FOSS and
> that I have to set my focus on other things I've kind of neglected in
> the past.

That's quite a sad day for the DokuWiki project. You've been an
important part of DokuWiki and it's eco system of plugins and
templates and did an amazing job. I hope you'll find what you're
looking for outside the FOSS world and wish you all the best. Thank
you for all the hours of work you spent to make DokuWiki what it is
today and I hope to see you return to coding one day.

Andi

--
splitbrain.org