[dokuwiki-teams] Re: [Infrastructure] Popularity data in plugin repository broken

  • From: Frank Jørgensen <frank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:48:22 +0200

Hi All

2012/8/28 Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> since some time (I think weeks or months) it seems the popularity data
>> in the plugin repository on dokuwiki.org is broken, there seem to be
>> only 14 popularity entries.
>
> I just reran the cronjob that aggregates the popularity numbers and
> now we have 96 as maximum.
>
> We have several problems here...
>
> 1. why didn't the cronjob run?

The cronjob is running every night at 02:15 - at least according to the syslog.

> 2. Did it run and just got the number wrong? If so, why?

As far as I can see the the "popularity" table holds the correct data
("wrap" plugin should have a popularity score of 25 according to that
table). The SELECT in the cron.php does extract the right data -
however the update to the "plugins" table does somehow not happen
("wrap" scores a big 0).

Now, I'm not very familiar with PDO placeholders, but in cron.php line
28 shouldn't

$updt->execute(array('pop'=>$row['cnt'], 'name'=>$row['plugin']));

actually be

$updt->execute(array(':pop'=>$row['cnt'], ':name'=>$row['plugin']));

(with the colons)?

Well, just a thought.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards