[dokuwiki-teams] Re: [Infrastructure] Popularity data in plugin repository broken

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:56:48 +0200

> since some time (I think weeks or months) it seems the popularity data
> in the plugin repository on dokuwiki.org is broken, there seem to be
> only 14 popularity entries.

I just reran the cronjob that aggregates the popularity numbers and
now we have 96 as maximum.

We have several problems here...

1. why didn't the cronjob run?
2. Did it run and just got the number wrong? If so, why?
3. Why is the number so low? Do we really have only this few reports
or is there something broken?
4. If the number of reports is this low, is there any sense in
continue using the data?
5. Should we increase the number of reports? If so, how?

Andi

--
splitbrain.org