[dokuwiki-teams] Re: Angua release is coming

  • From: Guy Brand <gb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 22:00:44 +0100

On Nov 11, Michael Hamann wrote:

Hi Michael,

> > The online doc is missing at least the new media manager.
>
> Are you aware of http://www.dokuwiki.org/fullscreen_mediamanager ? It
> needs some new screenshots as the design has been slightly changed,
> but the basics are there.

No, I missed it :-) Good to know there are some pieces to replace the
section 2.VI of the manual (http://www.dokuwiki.org/manual). Volunteers
to polish that new media manager page and update the manual accordingly?

Another point concerning the Media Manager: when clicking on the media
button from the edit toolbar, I still get the "old" Media Files popup.
Is the further goal (next release or even further) to do everything from
the new media manager?

And a last one: IIRC this media manager work was sponsored as GSOC,
right? If so, I think the changes page should say it and thank GSOC.

--
bug