[dokuwiki-teams] AW: Plugin PType 'stack'

  • To: <dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:00:36 +0100

> So far, only one plugin author replied (Luis Machuca Bezzaza) and has
> updated his two plugins (divalign2 and linkbonus) and formatplus was also
> updated.

So, no response from the other authors?

> The reasons I'm now writing to the team(s) are:
> a) How do we handle the other 6 plugins that haven't updated yet? I think
> documenting the issue on each plugin's page might be a good idea.

Agree with that. If someone (with coding skills) could summarize this issue
In one or two sentences, I will stick it on the involved pages.

How hard is it to get the other plugin re-working (time effort)?
If ist not a hard thing we could provide diff files on the plugin pages.

> b) Now that stack is fixed, I guess other plugin authors might want to use
it as
> well. How can we inform them best?

Can we create a diff which shows who of the plugin authors are subscribed
to the ML and who aren't?

(I'm not sure if raising dedicated e-mails as a communication channel to
plugin
Authors will be good idea. We should keep the ML as central information
store.)

Regards
Matthias / lupo49