[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: Romanian language file

  • From: Razvan Deaconescu <razvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:06:59 +0300

"Matthias Schulte" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> I saw Andi mentioned a link for the translation interface[3]; should I
>> use that? Should I contact the initial authors (Tiberiu Micu, Sergiu
>> Baltariu, Emanuel Andrasi, Marius Olar)?
>
> You don't have to contact the other authors.
>
> You could re-enter your corrected and new strings on translate.dokuwiki.org
> or I could also open a pull request with your name directly on github, If you
> want that.

Yup, a pull request would work best. Should I create a fork of the
DokuWiki repository, update the language file and create a pull request?

>> How should these inconsistencies be solved?
>
> You could extend the tables on this page with your language:
> https://www.dokuwiki.org/teams:i18n#consistent_translations

These tables are about translations from English to another
language. I'm talking about consistency in the Enlish words, sentences,
expressions. Should I add a new table there?

> Correct all inconsistence words in the language files to a version
> which makes sense to you (and which of course applies to the spelling
> rules of the language).

Then should I do a pull request?

Razvan