[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: Romanian language file

  • From: "Matthias Schulte" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:54:09 +0200

Hello,

> I saw Andi mentioned a link for the translation interface[3]; should I
> use that? Should I contact the initial authors (Tiberiu Micu, Sergiu
> Baltariu, Emanuel Andrasi, Marius Olar)?

You don't have to contact the other authors.

You could re-enter your corrected and new strings on translate.dokuwiki.org
or I could also open a pull request with your name directly on github, If you
want that.

> How should these inconsistencies be solved?

You could extend the tables on this page with your language:
https://www.dokuwiki.org/teams:i18n#consistent_translations

Correct all inconsistence words in the language files to a version which
makes sense to you (and which of course applies to the spelling rules of the
language).

Regards
Matthias