[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: Release Candidate 2009-01-26 available

  • From: Guillaume Turri <guillaume.turri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:19:14 +0100

Hi,

Here is an update of the French translation files.

By the way, there is a minor thing I'm not sure to understand :
-in the "lib/plugins/usermanager/lang/en/lang.php" file, we have "$lang['user_name'] = 'Real Name';" -in the "inc/lang/en/lang.php" file, we have "$lang['fullname'] = 'Full name';" I may be mistaken, but it seems that the those two notions represent the same thing. Shouldn't it be sensible then, to replace "Full name" by "Real name" in the second file ?

Regards
Guillaume

Andreas Gohr a écrit :
Hi.

Just one day after the scheduled release date, I managed to build the
first RC for this year's DokuWiki release.

Here's a short selection of changes:

  * Flash Multiuploader
  * license selector :!: template authors need to make use of tpl_license()
  * compatibility fixes with Flash Player 10
  * internal changes to make farming easier
  * removed old upgrade plugins :!:
  * better support for non-default auth backends in ACL manager
  * jump to edited session after saving
  * much improved Japanese romanization
  * improved XMLRPC interface
  * improved search result display
  * many smaller feature enhancements
  * more plugin events
  * some performance optimizations
  * minor security enhancements
  * many, many bug fixes

You can grab the RC from the usual place at http://splitbrain.org/go/dokuwiki

Please report all bugs you may encounter in the bug tracker at
http://bugs.splitbrain.org

If DokuWiki isn't fully translated to your language yet, please rush
over to http://translate.dokuwiki.org to complete it

Andi