[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: Release Candidate 2009-01-26 available

Here are the French fixed files.

Regards
Guillaume

Andreas Gohr a écrit :
By the way, there is a minor thing I'm not sure to understand :
-in the "lib/plugins/usermanager/lang/en/lang.php" file, we have
"$lang['user_name']   = 'Real Name';"
-in the "inc/lang/en/lang.php" file, we have "$lang['fullname']   = 'Full
name';"
I may be mistaken, but it seems that the those two notions represent the
same thing. Shouldn't it be sensible then, to replace "Full name" by "Real
name"  in the second file ?

You're right. Things should be consistent through the whole
translation. I fixed it for English and German.

Andi