[disdads] Paintball Details May 11

  • From: Jed Allsup <jed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:42:34 -0500

Hello Dads,

Here are the details for the Paintball Outing May 11.
Special pricing will be 50% off of our package rate for all DIS staff,
Dads, students, etc. on that day. (DIS discount price is $25 plus tax)
Normal rate is $49.99 per person which includes 500 paintballs and all
needed rental equipment. Link to pricing page
http://www.cousinspaintball.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.prices
Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes early to get all paperwork
completed before play time. Here is link to waiver that ALL participants
must complete before playing.
http://www.cousinspaintball.com/pdf/waiverform.pdf  Waivers are available
at park as well.
All players 8 years old and older are welcome. If you would like to come a
bit earlier with friends and family they will be welcome at the special
pricing as well.
We do not allow alcohol to be consumed during playing sessions but you a
welcome to enjoy alcohol after equipment is turned in.
Here is a link for map to our location. Our front entrance is located 1
mile South of I-20 on FM 740. http://goo.gl/maps/QM4To
Feel free to email me with questions.
Thanks
Jed Allsup
www.cousinspaintball.com
jed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Thanks for playing at Cousin's Paintball Dallas
Cousins Paintball Park is a 277 acre facility in Southeast Dallas county