[disdads] Re: Dad's Club News

  • From: "Jim Branham" <JBranham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 07:20:50 -0600

Sorry I missed the meeting.

Is the father/Daughter dance in Feb? I did the first one. I will
volunteer to help do this one. I would like someone else to take charge
of it, hopefully someone whose daughter is now too old to want to go. If
I remember around the third one we enlisted the mom's club to help with
the decorations. I don't know what they are doing for music, but I got
the dj from the Y and he was good in leading the Dads into dancing w
their daughters. So put my name in there for when the time comes.