[disdads] Dad's Club News

  • From: ernie cote <coteernie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 18:36:07 -0600

Thanks to Pilu for addressing the Dad's Club last Thurs.  Very informative
evening - he's made great contributions to the school!  And we discussed
ways Dad's Club can contribute to the school.  We'll discuss at our next
meeting.

Please note:

   1. We will not meet in December
   2. Mark your calendars for *Sat. 12/15 for the Dad's and Mom's Club
   Annual Holiday party *- look for evite
   3. We've been asked to mow a field at the school - if you have a riding
   mower email me at coteernie@xxxxxxxxx (no need to copy all dad's)
   4. The 2013 Dad's Club Fall Carnival Committee needs a volunteer to
   coordinate adult volunteers.  Here is the existing committee chairs:

   - Chair, Richard Hunt
      - PR & Mkt, David Sun
      - Ticket Sale, Tom Woods
      - Food, Ernie Cote