[directmusic] Re: Un doc'ed

  • From: "Scott Selfon" <scottsel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:55:36 -0800

Hi Paul,
Nope, I believe they doc'ed exactly what is in the scripting language.
Also, note that DirectX Audio Scripting is a subset of what you can do
within the full DirectMusic API. And I don't believe you can even grab a
specific variation using DirectMusic's interfaces. If you need that kind
of control, it's often better to have a separate segment with each
specific wave you're needing to call for.
-Scott