[directmusic] Re: Script Weirdness II

  • From: "Kenneth Young" <kcmyoung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:30:53 -0000

Thanks Ciaran,

I created a simple demo with which to prove you wrong (or so I thought), but
everything worked as expected!

Then I realised what I had done wrong; I had a VB Script passing a variable
to an AudioVB script (doh!). The two of them don't seem to communicate
properly.

Changing all my scripts to VBScript solves the problem.

Cheers,

Kenny