[directmusic] Re: Managing DX8/DX9 issues..

  • From: "Ciaran Walsh" <ciaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:03:57 -0000

There is a similar issue working with PC and Xbox versions of DM - only one
version can be installed at a time. So if you add in the DX8/DX9 dilemma,
you then need 3 versions. I've had to uninstall and reinstall several times
because of this and it bugs me...

How about making DMP capable of having multiple versions inistalled on one
machine MS?