[DZR] Re: plug-in compatibility issues

  • From: "Erik Putrycz" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:24:38 +0100

> hi everybody
>
> I've tried using the VST plug-ins that come with FruityLoops in Sonar 2.1
through directixer 2.2; everything registered successfully and was
recognized in Sonar , but some plug-ins didn't produce any sound while
others worked with no problems.
> e.g , FruityVerb and FruityChorus didn't sound while the phaser and filter
worked.
> it didn't matter if I inserted the effects in the tracks themselves or in
aux buses and sent the tracks's output to them.

That makes sense... Those plug-ins are based on the Sonitus ultrafunk ones
and I would not be surprised it is a voluntary limitation.
For the NI synths why aren't you using them in DXi ? I have no problems with
directixer 2.2 under Sonar 2.1.

Erik.