[DZR] plug-in compatibility issues

  • From: "Roy" <shtupler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kkm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:16:17 -0800

hi everybody

I've tried using the VST plug-ins that come with FruityLoops in Sonar 2.1
through directixer 2.2; everything registered successfully and was recognized
in Sonar , but some plug-ins didn't produce any sound while others worked with
no problems.
e.g , FruityVerb and FruityChorus didn't sound while the phaser and filter
worked.
it didn't matter if I inserted the effects in the tracks themselves or in aux
buses and sent the tracks's output to them.

also , the native-instruments pro-52FX and pro-53FX produce no sound while the
b4FX does.

any ideas?
best regards
Roy.