[digitalucifer] [...Come The Wolves] Worklife

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:36:18 -0800 (PST)

 =20 <?null
/*
  Maybe its just the precursor to another= workforce poem that I don't have
time to write (because of work). About th= is time last year, I was writing
asmall rant about Saint Patrick and renam= ing St Patty's Day something else
inane. Take Back Ireland Day or something= , I don't know. I still hate the
saint and I still call for you fellow iris= h-blooded people to take back
your heathen roots and fight for the true ide= ntity of your heritage. About
this time last year, I was also writing my fo= ur-part poem 'Workweek' in
which I bitched about living paycheck-to-paychec= k stuck in the 9-5 (which
was actually t130-830, w11-7, th11-7, f630-130...= but whatever) sucking the
life and creative fire right out of me. Who was = I to bitch? Thats a pretty
goddamned easy schedual. Now I'm something like = 6 shifts in 5 days (middle
of the week double, baby) and left with barely e= nough time to sleep.
Somehow I get by.

  Spring is coming. = The days are warming, the nights are losing their
sharpfrozen edge, and th= e return of the Sun is gearing up to herald the
great melting. The snow liq= uifies bit by bit and drops into the ground,
theblood of the sugar maple h= as begun to flow, and everyone's becoming odd
and horny. I declared war on = emo, among other things, and maybe its also
time to do some cleaning... ins= tead of rambling like I do.
*/

?>

--
Posted by sku11fukkr to ...Come The Wolves at 3/17/2005 09:16:00 AM

--- Links ---
   1 3D"http://digit=