[dfaresource] Re: FPT in Nepal

  • From: "Birendra Raj Pokharel" <birendrap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dfaresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:16:54 +0545

Dear Bhaskar,
Regards from Nepal!

So nice to hear from you. I am very glad that, you are working for establishing
the DAISY Focal Point in Bangladesh.
We just have accomplished the FPT in Nepal and the DTB production has been
started in NAB and NAWB. The quality control will be observed by STARF-Nepal.

Please stay in touch .

Birendra Raj Pokharel
Coordinator
DAISY For Nepal