[delphizip] Re: weird EZipMasterError

  • From: Gerard <gslurink@xxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:49:56 +0300

I found it the problem.

Thanks to the replies of James and Rusell I came to the conclusion
that the problem was not in my program. Because I create the
context menu on the fly in my program itself, and don't register a dll
it could not be this.

So I came to the bright idea to uninstall Zipgenius, which had caused
me problems before, and voila, problem has gone.
Zipgenius registers a contextmenu for zipfiles. Either due to a bug or
an incompability due to the fact that zipgenius dumps its version
1.60 dll's in the system directory, which I replaced by version 1.70,
it was the zipgenius contextmenu handler that raises
the exception, which obviously only appears within the Delphi IDE.

Gerard

PS. No offence Matteo Riso, but you should maybe look into this.