[delphizip] Re: weird EZipMasterError

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:23:08 +1000

The only help I can offer is that when debugging (in IDE) Delphi traps all
exceptions unfortunately if the exception comes from outside the program
(normally Windows or some library) Delphi sometimes makes a mistake as to
what it was (and where it come from).
Another clue is the resource ID (11036)
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html