[delphizip] Re: more on passwords...

  • From: "R.Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:19:10 +1100

You can supply the password via the OnPasswordError event without user
intervention.
If you set unattended those dialogs should stop - you then 'filter' the
messages from OnZipMessage to display anything the user needs to know (most
cases not much).
You can also intercept the Dialogs via the OnZipDialog event to use your own
dialogs where you think they are needed, ignoring or supplying set answers
for the rest.

Thousands of years ago I started out as on assembly moved to Forth
programmer, then moved to C/C++ and now Delphi but ZipMaster was not created
by me - I only try to maintain and update it.

- Russell Peters