[delphizip] Re: more on passwords...

  • From: "R.Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:11:57 +1100

I am not sure what your problem is with the OnPasswordError event because,
in theory, it gives you the opportunity  to supply a password, skip
extraction of the file or abort the process without the 'user' needing to
know anything.
I do see part of your problem - cannot do unattended encrypt without
password - I now allow that if OnPasswordError event is used.
Unfortunately testing revealed a slight dll problem - trace reveals the used
password so I must make a few more changes.

It is now about 01:00 GMT and the updates should be available in a few hours
(anyone's time).
- Russell Peters