[delphizip] Re: ZipMaster & SFX

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 07:13:37 +1100

Will implement it separately but can (probably) make it revert to the old
SFX if has not got new (personally I prefer to leave out the old - less
code, I suppose I have not caught up with modern sizes; when I started every
byte was important as you had to enter them by hand).

When I was developing my newer (separated) vcl I eventually found a way to
implement the two way link (it was the Delphi uses clause that beat me -
give me header files any day!
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html