[delphizip] ZipMaster & 2000

  • From: "M.T. Riggs" <mtriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:01:26 -0500

Help! I got sick and tired of wrestling BCB6 and ZipBuilder, with all the
compile errors. I downloaded the freebie Delphi 6, got the ZipMaster component
(1.72) with the zipdll.dll (1.72.1.0) and the unzdll.dll (1.72.1.0). Am running
Windows 2000 service pack 3. The ZipMaster component compiled and installed
just fine. I got enough of my problem child program - very specific to ddc
company databases - translated from C to Pascal (boy am I rusty) to run some
tests. Compiles fine. Runs fine. Backs up to floppy fine. Does not write the
zip file to a hard drive. No error messages, just no zip. Took a copy to a 98
machine. Runs fine. No zip file when saving to hard drive.

Help! Any suggestions?? I admit to being a bit rusty, but this is enough to
drive me back to drink.

Ted