[delphizip] Re: Zip Disappears midway

  • From: R Peters <rpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:19:36 +1000

If you know that certain files will be open you can exclude them but I think
I can modify it so that it will skip files that are locked but you will need
to specify a switch to force it ('*.* /p+').
I don't like the logic of forcing it to do what I consider should be normal
- FILE_SHARE_READ - but to do otherwise would break code.
It will take a few days, in part because first I must work out why it is
causing a fatal error when it should have only been a warning.
Also I need to fix your other problem too.
Russell Peters

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Allan Fernandes <allan_fernandes@xxxxxxxxxxx